Health and nutrition in close relationship
A balanced and healthy diet is the key to a healthy life. The food forms the basis for most metabolic processes that happen in our body. Therefore, nutrition advice is becoming increasingly important.
Common topics in nutritional counseling in the Practice of Nutritional Medicine are:
- Nutrition for the prevention of diseases
- Nutrition during pregnancy and lactation
- Diets for the treatment of co-existing diseases
- Nutrition for food intolerance and allergies
- Nutrition in menopause
- Nutrition 60+
- Nutrition for weight reduction
- Nutrition for underweight people
Often diseases such as allergies, diabetes, heart attack and metabolic disorders, such as gout, are associated with a poor diet.
The nutrition consultation takes place in 4 sessions. After the first session, you run a food diary for 7 days, which will be evaluated by me. During the second session we discuss the results and you will get tips and tricks on how to optimize your diet in everyday life. Questions and problems of diet change are clarified during the two follow-up sessions.
"Your food shall be your remedies."
Hippokrates (460 bis 370 v. Chr.)